Confdump-Agent 1.3 and 1.4
- On Windows, added a reference to the Win32 dumper in --help.
- On Windows, added a missing Win32 table in --help-tables.
Released on Tue, 08 May 2012 by Thomas Equeter
- Published the README.txt, INSTALL.txt and CHANGES.txt as part of the web documentation.
- Blacklisted "unsafe" WMI tables.
- Added a specific error message for WMI out-of-memory cases.
- Bugfix: On Linux, the CD_Process.pid field could not be output (xml/text formats.)
- Bugfix: Worked around a RHEL4 STL bug that would cause a crash when outputting error messages on Linux.
Released on Mon, 09 Apr 2012 by Thomas Equeter
- Fixed the RHEL4 build
- README.txt overhaul
- Published on SourceForge
Released on Sun, 18 Dec 2011 by Thomas Equeter
- Multi-dumper support (--add-dumper)
- Dump open Win32 TCP sockets
- Support dumping WMI tables from a custom namespace (with whitelist)
Released on Mon, 05 Dec 2011 by Thomas Equeter
- Unified Windows & Linux build
- Implemented all the features of the internal Windows fork
- Allows dumping WMI tables from the local CIMv2 namespace
- Properly handles all Windows error conditions
- Tables to dump can be specified from a text file
Released on Thu, 27 Sep 2011 by Thomas Equeter
- First production version
- GNU/Linux support only (RHEL4)
- All required tables implemented
Released on Fri, 04 May 2011 by Thomas Equeter